Electronic Check Acceptance
Easily Accept Electronic Checks on your Website
If you own a website that sells products or services and you would like to accept checks from your customers, then this is the page for you. eCheck.Net® is an Authorize.Net corporation payment service that allows online and traditional merchants to accept and process electronic check payments from consumer and corporate bank accounts - either directly from your Web site's shopping cart or through the Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal. eCheck.Net makes it easy for online businesses to add an electronic check payment option to their Web site. An electronic check will deduct the agreed to funds from your customer's checking account and deposit them into yours.
Customers who wish to pay for a purchase with an electronic check can simply select the electronic check option and enter the requested bank account information. eCheck.Net encrypts the data using the same encryption technology as Authorize.Net and transmits it to the secure server for posting. Transactions are automatically settled each day. Authorize.Net initiates a debit to the consumer's checking account via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) and subsequently transfers collected funds to the Merchant's account. The eCheck.Net system notifies merchants of failed debit attempts, including Not Sufficient Funds (NSF) returns.
Traditional merchants without commerce-enabled Web sites can also use eCheck.Net to handle periodic billings. Health clubs, tanning salons, subscription services, ISPs, membership companies, and health care practitioners are typical examples of businesses that need to periodically deduct funds from their customer's checking accounts.
Here is some important information that you should know about eCheck.Net:
- Lower Fees - Much lower rates than credit cards or PayPal
- More Efficient - eCheck.Net does everything online, eliminating the cost and inconvenience of manually processing paper checks and waiting for checks in the mail.
- Fully Integrated Solution - No third-party integration required. Implementing eCheck.Net is easy for merchants already using the Authorize.Net gateway.
- Integrated Reporting - Provides a combined view of all eCheck.Net and credit card payment transactions. Reconcile payment and billing activity using online reports and statements.
- Ship Product Sooner - Improved up-front transaction validation that returns the status of transactions faster.
- Security - Authorize.Net uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Outstanding Support - Live U.S. Based Support via your choice of a toll-free number, online chat, or email.
- Month to Month - No long-term contract or early termination fee.
Here is the Pricing for eCheck.Net Service:
Discount Rate - 0.75%
Per Transaction - None
Monthly Minimum - $10.00
Chargeback Fee (Customer Dispute) - $25.00
Returned Item Fee - $3.00
One-Time Setup Fee - $49.00
Now that you know the details of our outstanding electronic check acceptance program please feel free to Request Info or simply complete the eChecks.Net sign up form.